Grocery Retail, Connected
Strategies for an efficient, responsive, sustainable grocery retail chain
In the face of increasing market volatility, a resilient, risk-aware and responsive supply chain is more important than ever. Grocery retailers need to be agile and data-driven. Blue Yonder offers grocery retailers proven solutions with real-time visibility, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) baked in. We enable grocery organizations to improve operations and meet growing customer needs with solutions providing accurate forecasting, store replenishment, price optimization, category management, workforce management and warehouse management. Blue Yonder is committed to helping customers get through this crisis—and come out stronger on the other side.
End to End Solutions
- Discover how AI and ML are changing how grocers make informed decisions about pricing, replenishment, and assortment, enabling them to increase profits, reducing costs such as wastage and distribution charges, improve collaboration and enhance visibility among interconnected supply chain functions.
- Retail stores are essential to everyday life and are critical community support centers during times of crisis. With the complexity and speed of today’s marketplace, only a digital retail operations platform can enable retailers to serve this vital function efficiently in good times and bad. Read this white paper to learn how to take your operations digital.
Read White Paper
- “Farm to Fork” implies visibility and control over various food products from the time they are produced until they arrive on consumers’ plates. But is this really possible with today’s processes and technology? Learn how fresh food companies are achieving the required level of visibility and control through supply chain technology.
Read White Paper
- Blue Yonder delivers AI and machine learning to the world of grocery retailers to help solve the complex problems they face in fresh assortments. Learn how Blue Yonder capabilities and solutions eliminate the manual, time-consuming efforts and deliver accurate results that reduce waste, drive efficiencies, and boost profits.
- How did one of America’s largest food and drug retailers keep life’s essentials on the shelves during a global pandemic while undergoing a digital supply chain transformation? Learn how Albertsons is leveraging AI and machine learning for supply chain improvements that enhance customer experience and improve operational efficiency.
- Sainsbury’s choses Blue Yonder for its leading machine learning (ML) capabilities and SaaS-based solutions that uniquely power an end-to-end supply chain experience. Learn more about why this leading retail selected Blue Yonder's supply chain platform as the foundation of its supply chain transformation.
Read Press Release
Smart Forecasting & Replenishment
A unique way to better predict customer demand through a modern, responsive and synchronized supply chain
To respond to continually changing consumer behavior and demands, Grocery retailers need to be agile and responsive. In these unpredictable times, this requires new approaches. Retailers can no longer be hindered by time-consuming manual processes or a lack of visibility which often results in lost sales, excess inventory, and unnecessary waste. Blue Yonder’s artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) forecasting and replenishment technologies enable Grocery retailers to make smarter business decisions through accurate demand forecasting and intelligent replenishment.
Blue Yonder delivers measurable benefits
- Increased sales
- 30% improved forecast accuracy
- 1-3% revenue growth
- Reduced cost and waste
- By reducing waste and unnecessary inventory 95% forecast accuracy level
- Reduced inventory
- 2–3 days per store
- 2% pick accuracy improvement
- 4% improved inventory
- 80% out of stock reduction
- Improved allocation accuracy
- 20% allocation accuracy improvement with micro-level precision forecasting
- Improved availability
- Up to 30% shelf-gap reduction
- 10× product availability
- Faster decisions
- 13,000,000 every day
- Fully automated self-adjusting forecasts utilizing 200+ influencing factors
- Streamlined processes
- 50× fewer manual interventions
- Proven, scalable AI
- 99% automated
- 430,000,000 calculations daily
Intelligent Forecasting & Replenishment from Source to Shelf
Discover how AI and ML are changing how grocers make informed decisions about pricing, replenishment, and assortment, enabling them to increase profits, reducing costs such as wastage and distribution charges, improve collaboration and enhance visibility among interconnected supply chain functions.Download Guide
Smart Strategies for Intelligent Forecasting & Replenishment
Smart replenishment allows retailers to gain visibility, identify opportunities and risks and take the optimal decision, offering rich insights into the many varied, interrelated factors that drive consumer demand. By understanding the inter-relationships between the drivers, these technologies can help ensure that you meet your companies and your customers’ needs.View Infographic
- Read White Paper
- Read Case Study
- Read Solution Sheet
- Read Solution Sheet
Powering the World's Most Powerful Companies
Grocery Use Cases
- Store ForecastingOptimize costs and service levels in your store operations, creating a significant boost in profitability
- Replenishment PlanningBring the right amount of merchandise to the consumer at the right point in time, while eliminating waste and reducing stock-outs
- Space PlanningOptimize store space, inventory, and on-shelf availability to increase profitability and customer satisfaction