The world’s supply chains deliver life’s essentials: food, water, clothing and medicines. Blue Yonder stands alongside companies around the world as the COVID-19 pandemic puts those supply chains to the test. We take this responsibility seriously and will work closely with you as we navigate these unprecedented times together.
We are committed to helping your business navigate through these uncertain times. Sharing common experiences and problem solving with peers is proving valuable. We are here to help facilitate those connections.
COVID-19 Response OffersAs COVID-19 continues to spread, the impact to human lives and, by extension, the hidden weaknesses in supply chains has become glaring. We are committed to helping companies minimize the impact to their supply chains and ensure critical supplies get to those who need them the most, on time. Blue Yonder is helping customers manage their supply chain risk through a variety of COVID-19 offerings powered by the Luminate Platform.
View all offers Check out the infographic
Read more in the Wall Street Journal Read the Press Release
Read our Supply Chain Nation blogsVisit the blog
- Mitigating the Impact of the Coronavirus on Supply Chains
- Improving Livelihoods During Crisis with Retail Forecast
- The Importance of a Risk-Aware Supply Chain
- How COVID-19 is Shifting Supply Chains
- How COVID-19 Will Impact Softline retailers
- What Retailers Need to Consider to Come Out Ahead from Times of Uncertainty