Time to change your Supply Chain Paradigm
11th Oct | 10:15 AM – 3:15 PM GMT
Microsoft Technology Center, Stockholm
Supply shortages, port closures in China, war in Ukraine, rising fuel prices and workforce shortages are some of the many challenges disrupting the supply chain and creating uncertainty for retailers. Whilst there seems no let up, now is the time to address these issues and enable technology to deliver an efficient, digital supply chain. However, with so many priorities to address, where is the best place to start?
Join us October 11th in Stockholm for a unique in-person event to understand how retailers across the globe are looking to strengthen their organisation and meet these continuing challenges. Hear from leading retailers and best-in-class industry experts, and discuss how post-pandemic impacts such as the growth of ecommerce and changing consumer demands are requiring:
- intelligent order orchestration across distributed fulfilment
- new thinking on the right localised assortment
- sustainable, visible end-to-end processes
The event will be followed by a social evening where you can enjoy a drink in a relaxed environment and share experiences with other valued customers.
- Coffee & Registration
- Welcome & Introduction
- Sponsor Session(Coming soon)
- Creating the supply chain for the future - Shaping the future of a synchronized and sustainable Supply Chain
- Omni-order management at the heart of the supply chain - From Talking the talk to walking the walk: The omnichannel revolution on the front foot
- Customer presentation
- Sponsored Networking Lunch
- Microsoft: Enabling Sustainable Supply Chain
- Omni Planning, Category Manegament and Replenishment
- Managing assortment and inventory in the omni-channel world - The WYSIWYGWYW Model (What You See Is What You Get Where You Want)
- Customer Presentation
- Omni Fulfilment: Creating the Fulfilment network of the future
- Asda Case Study
- Store of the Future (IoT, workforce, in-store picking) - How will the new technology, IoT, and robotics, advance your store's digital maturity and business performance, and supply chain?
- Fireside chat
- 16:35 PM
- Wrap up
- Happy Hour
Mikko Hänninen (D.Sc)
IT Area Lead, Assortment Planning and Space Management, SOK
Business Architect - Design and Planning, IKEA
Archer Offset Column Alt Module with a video thumbnail wrapped in the new Video Popup link.. Try clicking the video thumbnail placeholder image. Massa sapien faucibus et molestie ac. Tempus urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies mi. Vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu. Eu sem integer vitae justo eget magna. Et leo duis ut diam quam nulla porttitor massa. Elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed velit dignissim sodales.